In this 2nd of 7 part blog post series, I am going to go over the second critical law to business mastery that are necessary for any business leader to know and live by, whether offline or online, in greater detail.
Like many things in life that stand the test of time, there are universal principals or laws that make up whether you will be successful or not.
With that being said, let’s get right into Law #2 and how understanding this law helps build on the foundation from the first law and sets the groundwork for the remaining 5 laws to business mastery.
The #2 Law of Business Mastery is…
Law of Mind
What do I mean by that you may be asking? Well, in modern society when broken down into simple terms, conceptually there are two classes of people.
These are commonly referred to simply as:
98% of Society (Class #1, which often is living paycheck to paycheck) and…
2% of Society (Class #2, often financially free and has time freedom).
In addition to the differences of the two classes that I elaborated with when going over Law #1 (View Blog post about Law #1 HERE), another big differentiated trait that comes into play when describing class #1 and class #2 can be described in one word…
Let me further explain…
98% of society tends to stay within their comfort zone mentally and physically and rarely do they actually venture outside of that comfort zone, despite saying otherwise on multiple occasions.
Think about it… How many times have we all said (and I’m guilty on this as well from time to time), I need to lose # of pounds and will start tomorrow with a new diet and exercise regimen that will achieve my goal.
Then your brain gets in the way and comes up with excuses on why that would be bad to do and hampers any real chance of change. Included below are some of the following examples of this limited mindset that come to mind…
- ‘They look for excuses, blames others for shortcomings, like they have no money because the economy is bad, or a job they have to do first’
- ‘They live for convenience and entertainment (such as when is my favorite TV show coming on, I can’t miss it)’
- ‘They let other people’s opinions define and shape their thinking (such as: Well my neighbor says this is a scam, so I am not going to do it for fear of rejection)’
- ‘They spend money on items and things that does not foster personal growth or help grow their net worth. Things like extravagant cars or personal luxury items are a prime example of this type of spending’
Some of these may even apply to you today and that’s OK, because like anything in life, with time comes the blessing and opportunity to change and a simple acknowledgement and application that it is time to change these traits and mindset to be truly free can change your life forever…
For the 2%’ers as I like to call us, we don’t subscribe to any of the limiting mindset traits above anymore (I will be first to admit, when I first got started in business, those traits above were a reflection of me on a daily basis, so I can relate to being a part of the 98% for most of my life and what was needed to make the transition).
By employing this simple mind shift to allow yourself to exhibit some of the following traits below is the first step in realizing how essential this shift is in building your business and personal future life:
- ‘We look for answers to problems and create our own economy’
- ‘We create our own entertainment and convenience through innovation’
- ‘We define ourselves and do not let others define us with their thoughts and beliefs, we do what it takes, even if it means not talking to ones we love about subjects such as money and financial choices’
- ‘We don’t just spend money on frivolous items, but rather we look at a purchase first from an investment perspective. While there are exceptions to every rule, purchasing Self-Improvement courses, Business Improvement courses, Mastermind memberships to improve our business connections and net worth instead of as an expense, are just a small sample of many examples of what is meant by investing our money, rather than just spending it’
I wanted to share this with you to help you get the online success you are looking for and deserve. In the next blog post, we will look further into Law #3 and how it is the next pillar for success online.
NOT in business yet online or would like a shortcut of 6 months or even 6 years for getting success online in your own business? No worries I’m glad to show you what I’m doing and even get you on my team – so I can guide you 1-on-1, it’s easy. Simply reach out to me via Skype or Phone and lets talk.
Skype ID: ggephart_1