With that being said, let’s get right into the sixth law to business mastery and see how understanding this law works cohesively with the other laws to achieving business mastery.
The #6 Law of Business Mastery is…
People who go around acting like a “know it all” are the first people I like to call out and ask them to check/weigh their ego against their bank account. I can assure you at least 98% of those people are dead broke or on their way down towards being broke.
- Comfort Zone (I don’t feel its the right time to do this business, etc.)
- Judgmental (Judging wealthy people as evil, mean, etc. or as bad people)
- Fake/Sarcastic (Covering up insecurities like “I’m not technical enough” or “I’m not smart enough” with limiting beliefs)
- Exempt (Thinking you should be further along, etc. or trying to compare your “beginning” to someone else’s “middle” as the same)
- Overreaction (Beating yourself up when failing, or believing that failure is just failure instead of falling forward and a teachable moment to better yourself).
No worries, either way I’m glad to show you what I’m doing so I can guide you, it’s easy. Join my team here and let me work directly with you one-on-one to get you profitable quickly online.
Skype ID: ggephart_1